Diwali Menu Planning


The best time of the year is finally here. Diwali ! I love this festival to bits. Besides its been raining in Bangalore for a few days now. All in all - I am in heaven.

I plan to make the most of this Diwali by spending time with friends and loved ones. My way of showing gratitude to the universe for bestowing me with plenty and showing appreciation to all my special ones is treating them to a feast.

I had been planning this menu for some time now. This is a very long menu for me to venture out on, solo. However a little bit of planning and preparation goes a long way. I have already begun preparations for some of the elements that need to go into the dishes today itself.



Let me know what you think of the menu. What is your style of celebrating Diwali ? What is cooking in your kitchen ? Probably I can pick up some tips. 

HAPPY DIWALI EVERYONE - wish you all lots of luck and prosperity throughout the year !!!

Comments

Popular Posts