Dip and Chips

This is turning out to be one of the laziest weekend I have had in a while and surprisingly I am loving it. In general I have so much to get done during the weekends that I scarcely realise when it is already Monday.

This, by contrast, has turned out to be a day when I am OK if nothing on my list of to-dos gets done ( yeah I always have a list of to-dos ready with me weekends and weekdays alike )

I seem to be totally Zen - and am perfectly happy about it.

Currently on my bed side stand is "Women in Love" by D.H. Lawrence.  I have this love affair with old classics that just doesn't seem to fade. I also have another flame that is going stronger by the day - with FOOD.
So while I was reading I also fixed myself a quick curd dip to go with a bag of tortilla chips.



Did not take much time to fix but was a great companion to a good book and a lazy afternoon.

INGREDIENTS

1/2 cup low fat curd
2 tbs chopped green pepper
2 tbs chopped onions
2 tbs chopped carrots
2 cloves of garlic finely chopped 
Salt to taste
Sprinkle of red pepper 
Feel free to add any other seasoning of your choice - I used Italian seasoning)


HOW TO

Mix everything together and the dip is ready !!!



Serve with potato chips / corn tortillas.

Comments

Popular Posts