Fruits custard - the healthy weekday dessert

There are times when I don't want to over indulge but still have something fancy to treat my friend to, when they come over. On these occasions I take recourse to fruits - in any form - and this recipe came in handy on one such occasion. 

It turned out pretty fine and the all the beautiful and fresh colours look fantastic. Ofcourse I paid attention to the plating up  since the recipe itself was so simple. 

                     

There is nothing much to the recipe ( and hence I am not sharing it )

Prepare the custard as per the packet instructions and chill it in the refrigerator - I like mine on the thicker side.

Fill up a bowl / glass with a melange of seasonal cut fruits and top with the custard. 

                       



I garnished the servings with a few ruby red jewels of pomegranate seeds. I thought they looked absolutely gorgeous perched on top of the custard. 

It's a good snack too - I can eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well ... 
but that is just my fruit-obsession.

                       



In any case all those colours can add a whole lot of cheer to any day ( even Monday !!! )

Comments

Popular Posts