First Ever

After months of thinking over (read over-thinking) and procrastinating, I have finally sat down to write, what will officially be my first blog post ever. Not that I am much of a procrastinator...it's just one of those times when you want it get it so right, that things gets pushed on endlessly.

I have spent days .... no actually months, thinking of what this blog would look like, what i will like to share, what will be the theme etc. Finally, this morning, I decided....what the heck...there is no right way to it. Sometimes we have to go with the flow. So here I am! 

Through this blog I aim to share my love for good food, cooking and reading.

I read somewhere:
"The first hello and the last goodbye are always the most difficult to say!"
 This is my "Hello" post !

Comments

Popular Posts