Mango Muesli Trifle

Looks can be deceptive! This glamorous mango muesli trifle is proof...

Believe me when I say that you can make this beauty in under ten minutes. This one is a real crowd pleaser, as much for the looks as for the taste. Perfect for when you are hosting a brunch or just want to impress someone you love. It is a product of love and light hands - a little artistic if you may. But who says art takes time?

Before I get into the recipe, if I may call it that, here is my two cents of advice. Do not be scared to experiment. Use the fruits you like and layer it the way you want. May be add a thin layer of cake in between or a crumble of biscuits on top! The more fun you have while cooking the tastier the food turns out.

This is just a template - feel free to fill in the colours you want.



Ingredients

1/2 mango peeled and roughly chopped
1/4 cup of milk
1 tbs sugar (if the mango is not sweet enough for your taste)
1/4 cup of muesli 
Diced mango for garnish 

How to

Blend together the mango pieces, milk and sugar and keep aside.



In a glass, layer the mango mixture and muesli in alternating layers. 



Top with diced mango. I also had some oat cereals lying around, which I used as a topping for extra crunch.

Easy: check

Delicious: check

Beautiful: check

What else can one ask for?

Comments

Popular Posts