Ordering in

I have absolutely no idea where the day flew by today. I was pretty much eating, sleeping, gymming and watching television most of the time.... 

Just realised how less reading I have been doing recently. I have these spells of mad and crazy reading followed by an absolute lack of it. I think I need to pick up a thick fat book pretty soon - only to make up for the lack of it all this while.

Suggestions will be welcome !

The highlight of the day was ordering in pizza for dinner - since I absolutely remember nothing except this. Actually, we were looking for something to eat for a quick snack which eventually replaced the dinner. Nobody was in the mood to go to the kitchen - its getting cold and winter sloth is setting in !




My sis was quick to suggest ordering in a pizza and we were all willing to join in - since refuting the idea would mean putting something together ourselves - and like I said we were a lazy clan yesterday.

Nothing wrong in ordering a pizza errr two ... and some garlic bread ...with some cheesy dip ... that's some serious eating and I am not even going to get into counting the calories ! Double dose of gymming tomorrow - what wrong with planning to be disciplined - that's something I am quite good at - planning that is :)

Next plan of action - probably cook something nice tomorrow and get back to reading !

Comments

Popular Posts