Of Friends, Family and Brownies

That's exactly what this weekend is composed of...


A well deserved lazy start to Saturday. Of course did not skip the gym, but took the liberty to sleep...emmm...oversleep. Mom suggested watching a movie in the afternoon - everyone was more than eager to comply. So went to watch a movie without checking on the timings and availability. Was depressed to see a mile long queue at the booking counter. Was almost certain that we will not be able to get the tickets. Standing in the queue I was actually planning alternatives - did not want to go back home at all !

I love my luck - only four tickets available and that too in the top most row- no idea how and why .... he he (imagine me rubbing my hands together with an evil grin)

Met up with a school friend for coffee in the evening. It's a perfect time of the year - everyone is back in town for Diwali. 

Had a latte ... that's the only coffee I like. I am not much of a coffee person - would any day prefer a steaming up of chai to coffee.




The only thing I love about having coffee in coffee shops is the beautiful coffee art which was sadly missing here....

How disappointing...

There are a lot of tutorials on the internet on coffee art. I plan to try my hands at it. You will know when I do :)

Also ordered a sizzling brownie - chocolate heaven. Vanilla ice cream to go with it - mouth watering even as i write about it.

I polished it off to the last crumb and remembered to take a photograph for the blog only later.



Notice the untouched coffee and the scraped off brownie platter ... you get an idea of my brownie love now???

Have a chocolaty Sunday guys...good night!

Comments

Popular Posts