Le petit dejeuner

Day : Sunday


  • 6:00 AM : Alarm went off.
  • 6:15AM : Literally dragged myself out of bed.
  • 7:15 AM: Left home. Headed for Bandra - Suzette, Bandra. That's where they were serving my breakfast today! This is my first visit there and I am soooo looking forward to it. My stomach is already growling....

  • 7:50 AM: Bandra!!!! No traffic on the way. Yay!
  • 8:50 AM: At Suzette with a friend. Saw  Met Chetan Bhagat!Waited outside making small talk till the creperie opened the gates for the breakfast service.
  • 9:30 AM: Crepes finally! We ordered two crepes - Foret (with spinach, mushrooms and emmental cheese filling) and Complete (eggs and ham) and two fresh fruit juices. Me - carrot, mint and orange. My friend - pomegranate, pineapple and lime.

  • 10:15 AM: Stepped out of Suzette, happy and satiated. Very good start to the day. Love it when the day starts on a food high. 
Next on agenda : Shopping ... will tell you  what I got when I am back.

Till then have a lazy Sunday!



Comments

Popular Posts